Monday, April 21, 2008

and it stood up.....and walked...

Today I feel human again.
Since Thursday of last week, I've been in my cave....just like Dean was until he passed the plague on to me. Lucky, me. I haven't been sick in ages. I never get sick.
But I got sick this time. And it kicked my butt. So now, I feel like this cavegirl in the picture.
I kinda look like her too, except my hair is shorter and sticks out like Medusa's. And I don't have any face paint on....or that shirt....oh, and I have about 20 years on her too.
Well, I guess I don't really look like the cavegirl in the picture at all. But I FEEL like her....I've just come out of "the cave" in almost a week and boy am I happy to be ALIVE!
I tried to find a really horrid picture of a cavegirl to depict how I REALLY felt.
Right....all I could find were old pictures of Rachael Welch or Jane Fonda in their skimpy, hot bodied movie poses........
You can find all sorts of nasty caveMEN pictures....really gross ones with the unibrow and armpit hair hanging down to their waist. But not cavegirl or cavewomen.....no way, they all look HOT.
Not a troglodyte in sight.

2 comments:

Tracey said...

I am glad you are feeling better. I wondered where you were, because you are usually a busy little crafter! I am glad you have joined the land of the living and hopefully the plague has left the "cave". Good to have you back!

IdaDown said...

Glad you are feeling better. Thanks for the comments about Shaun. Now to just finish him... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...