Saturday, April 26, 2008

Canadian apples?


Okay, so the picture is backwards and the mirror is atrociously dirty but hey....I was sick last week!
I've been meaning to get a good picture of this cute apron but noone was ever around. So, I took one of it myself.
I really like this one. It is simple but functional. I love the giant pocket at the bottom...it is split into 3 separate sections. The apron itself actually fits me! I only had to tie a tiny knot in the neckband.
I am thinking of using this as a pattern to make myself another one...and some as gifts.

A bit of ric-rac, a ruffle and we're in business!

My thanks go out to Cheryl for this cute apron and some AMAZING fabric and other goodies she sent me in exchange for Lulu.

2 comments:

Tracey said...

I am totally coming to your house and stealing that apron. I want that apron so bad - it is just ridiculous how badly I want it!!! Ha Ha Ha! It is adorable! Enjoy it!

Cherylann said...

Yay I finally get a chance to get to your blog to say thank you and what do I see?? Ontario Apples LOL I'm glad you liked it enough to show the world. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...