Thursday, May 29, 2008

Pink Poodles for Kellie


Here is the Pink Poodle apron I made for the Apronista swap I was in.
I made it for Kellie and she loved it!
I added all sorts of fun 'glam' stuff for her........all in pink of course. Let's see....there are pink poodle gift tags and pink poodle recipe cards and a pink 'apron' hook and a pink journal , some fun pink and pearl Mardi Gras beads and even some bookmarks using her blog header!
The pez candy was a fun thing for her new Batman pez dispenser!



The only thing I couldn't find was a decent pink wig. You are going to have to read her blog to understand THAT little bit of information though!

3 comments:

Kellie said...

Still in love w/it!! Every swapper out there should be so lucky! :)

jillytacy said...

Very glam! Your partner was lucky to have you. You included so many nice goodies!

Anonymous said...

I saw it on Kellie's site and It reminded me of "Happy Days". Just gorgeous. I see waitresses on rollerskates. LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...