Friday, November 14, 2008

Field Trip!

"Strike a Pose....."
I swear this guy knew ALL about cameras. He waited until you pulled one out and then would straighten up and give you his 'good side.'
Then when the camera went away, he would pull on grass...until he saw the NEXT camera....



The last several years have not been good ones for Curly Girl and field trips!
She has missed so MANY.....once due to the flu, once due to a broken jaw, one was cancelled by the school and one was rained out!
Her brother has gone on several fun field trips but she always seemed to miss out. So yesterday, we were so HAPPY we were going on one together!!!!

We had such a great time........the weather could not have been any nicer!
The only thing we would have changed was to have had MORE TIME!

I took a TON of photos but realized later that they were of ALL the girls in my group and I don't want to post them without permission from their parents.

This guy seems to be saying 'What are YOU looking at?'



I love this photo.......the gator was covered in duck weed. When we walked around one side, his camouflage was so good, you couldn't even see him....amazing!




And in this photo, some Komodo Dragon was giving a ride to Curly Girl...you can see the real Komodo Dragon in the background striking the same pose.

3 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

What a fun day! So glad Curly Girl didn't have to miss this trip.:) Lori

June (planetjune) said...

Orang!! (That reminds me, wasn't there a certain half-finished design I have been neglecting for too long... hmm...)

Looks like you had a lovely day! Which zoo did you visit?

Unknown said...

Val,
My sweet blogging friend, I have so much fun when I visit your site. I am always smiling when I leave.. so on that note please drop by and pick a new award I am presenting you with today :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...