Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ready, set, sew.........

I finished the kid's pjs! I finished Ripstick Boy's last weekend and Curly Girl's today. They both LOVE them!
The only ones I didn't get to....haven't even cut out are mine but they can wait until January.

Eight pair of pj bottoms for RB...


He doesn't like tops anymore so he just wears undershirts or no top at all....

I cut these all out when I made the Halloween pjs. He had grown so much between those couple of weeks, that I couldn't even put a real hem in!
Yikes! He went from an XL in boys to a S/M in MEN'S in 2 weeks!

Curly Girls stash.....pj bottoms, nightgowns and complete pjs...



The only thing with CG is that she started in on the 'customizing' thing where she had me cut sleeves on some, made waist bands shorter on some........it was crazy. I could have saved a bunch of fabric if I had known........I'll be sure to keep that in mind next time....BEFORE I cut the fabric!

Now that I'm on a roll.....I need to move on to the next category 'APRONS."

4 comments:

Jen Sue Wild said...

Wow i am impressed!! I need to make my boys some jammie bottoms.. Hmm maybe I will make them for everyone matching for christmas eve..
Thanks for the idea..

Zoƫ said...

Way to go!!! I bet my kids wish they where in your family;)

Solidia said...

Cool! You are on a roll!! What type of fabric do you use? And what pattern?

Giabella Designs said...

Hey, do you have somewhere we can post pictures of the Hot Mama aprons?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...