Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

This weekend was full of lots of fun with my family. We played card games at home....for HOURS while the guys watched golf and other sports.


We went to Casa Garcia Friday night and then Saturday, we took everyone into the French Quarter for more fun and more food!

Here we all are at Mr. B's Bistro.....


Phil needed a bib........

and got his hands cleaned....professionally...


Curly Girl wore bread bag slippers...it was COLD in there.


I actually did ANTOHER toy society drop....couldn't resist since we were going to the Quarter.....I knew it would be picked up quickly!





And then before leaving for home, we all stopped by Cafe du Monde for some beignets....and LOTS of powdered sugar!

only Page managed to stay clean....

It was pretty crowded....lots of people eating lots of beignets!

5 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

Such fun pictures! I'm so glad you had a good time, Sweetie! You are a fabulous hostess.:) Lori
Happy Easter!

Jenny said...

It looks like you had a great time with all your family! Happy Easter!

Kellie said...

OH how fun! Wonderful way to spend time w/the family(and get a toy society drop in to boot!)

Beth said...

Looks like you all had a fabulous time. I love Cafe du Monde & Mrs. B's Bistro! I was in New Orleans once, years ago. My favorite Christmas ornament is from there - it's two beniets (so spelled wrong) on a platter made of clay. I love the bird toy!

dkuroiwa said...

What a wonderful way to spend the day! I have never been down your way, but I plan on being there vicariously through you...if that's okay! :-D I think I gained a few pounds just looking at those delicious pictures!! :-)

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog...do love meeting new friends!!
debbie in japan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...