Monday, April 5, 2010

April's Toy Society drop


I fell in love with these bunny finger puppets I found at purl-bee's blog.

Here is the link
to make your own....

I made one in a hurry to take with us into New Orleans to the City Park. It was super easy which was great because I only had a few minutes to put it together.



We left it at the entrance to Story land.


The wind kept blowing the box between the lamb and Mary so you couldn't see it....I was tempted to move it but Dean convinced me to give it a while.

We went back about 2 hours later and drove up in time to see a little girl run off with it.


5 comments:

Claireabelle said...

Another fab idea!!! You are such wonderful people!
xx

Becky said...

Cute bunny! I love the whole concept too. How often to you actually see the recipient?

Jen Sue Wild said...

Sew cute.. I am glad you got to See the little girl who received it. I bet it just felt so good to see her excitement in finding a treasure..

jillytacy said...

I love this toy drop idea. I've been wanting to participate too. Maybe this summer. Ihanks for sharing your wonderful creations! Your toys have made alot of children out there very happy!

Beth said...

Thanks so much for taking part in the bean bags for Liberian kids/classrooms over at Craft Hope. Your contribution will mean so much to the teachers and the chidlren and we appreciate it!

Beth at LOEP

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...