Monday, February 7, 2011

YOE craftalong theme for February

EEEEK!!!!!! I forgot to post this on my regular blog! Here is my YOE craft along ornament theme for February, so sorry its late! I hope some of you will craft along with us ornament nuts......

Gnomes are so enchanting.....grumpy happy little workers in pointy hats and shoes....with beards so thick you can't see their faces at all!

They go home to their cute little snow covered gnome homes and sit in front of the fire with a mug of warm grog.

makes me think of this postcard again...which made me think of our theme for this month....

photo


February's theme: a "gnome home" ornament!

Challenge: Use a different medium that you usually do. Try something different!

Activity: go to see the Gnomeo and Juliet movie. You can always blame it on me :-)



1 comment:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Gnomeo and Juliet. Haven't even heard of it. Those gnomey nails sure are cute. My Zack would definitely choose the dare! Hope you have a great day! Love your coffee cup cozy. Best wishes, Tammy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...