Monday, April 16, 2012

Birthday Boy...




Yesterday was Dean's birthday. My sweet husband turned 43. We didn't do much, had a quiet birthday celebration at home.
(We did go to the strawberry festival for him but more on that Wednesday.)

After church, Dean made Philly cheese steaks while the kids rough housed.

I have NO idea why Matt drug Kaela up the stairs.....


but she came back down, happy and ready to eat....


The sandwiches were awesome as usual. Don't feel bad for Dean for cooking on his birthday, this is his favorite meal to make.

Besides, I cleaned up!


after eating one of these (or two if your named Matthew)...you won't eat again that day!


Since he is trying to be good he insisted NO cake....and picked a yogurt and homemade granola parfait with berries.



But I don't like yogurt and besides, you can't have a birthday without a cake so I made his favorite...a plain old yellow cake with chocolate icing....topped with chocolate dipped strawberries...yum!


Happy Birthday Sweetie! We love you!

3 comments:

Kerry said...

Delicious .... those sandwiches look so yummy !!!!
I hope that once the cake was in front of him, he had some ..... how could anyone resist:-)

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

Happy Birthday to Dean! Those phillies look amazing!!!!!!!! I could eat one right now, and I just finished dinner.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Happy birthday to Dean! I'll take a parfait, please. :) Have a great week. Tammy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...