Wednesday, August 29, 2012

this just in.......

Update:
4 am Wednesday...been up since 1:30 due to noise from storm....stuff just flying around and windows rattling, etc.

Isaac is moving agonizingly slow but so far we have not lost power or water. The powers that be stated water would be turned off to keep from getting contaminated by flood waters. Even though we have a ton of debris in our yard,
I can't complain as some poor guy has 9 feet of water in his home south of us.

On another note, Poor Leo is so unhappy inside. He goes to the door to be let outside. When I open it, he looks at me with this WTH look on his face and then stalks off...only to lay down nearby.

7 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

At least Leo is smart enough to know not to go outside. Glad to see that your electricity is working. Hope the storm passes through without too much damage. Of course, because some of those areas are so low lying, there will definitely be flooding for many. Take care! Tammy

Crazy Amy said...

stay safe and I hope Leo realized how cozy he has it to be inside and out of the storm.

Denise said...

sounds like things are still in the "ok" mode for you. be safe and continue crafting! and I agree with Leo - stay inside!

Turtles In Northern Florida said...

Was wondering how ya'll were doing! Good to know everything is ok :)....

Debbie M said...

good to know you are safe!

Elaine said...

Scary! Tell Leo he should stay inside where it's dry and cozy.
Silly cat!

Hope everyone is safe and sound. I just checed your facebook but no recent posts.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I've written to another friend in New Orleans East who was displaced by Hurricane Katrina. They live right by a levy so I am hoping she did not get flooded out again. I know that there is probably power outages everywhere but I am hoping you all are faring well. Sending hugs and blessings, Tammy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...