Monday, July 8, 2013

sketching........

Here are some pictures Kaela did for her art class at school.  It was for some technique that is beyond me!
I had seen them sketched out and thought that was all she had to do.




I didn't realize they were going to have color because she finished them in class.  They were kept at school in her portfolio until the end of the year so I had never seen the finished project.  



Although the kitty is pretty, the Basset Hound is my favorite. I just love his expressive face....

6 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

wow, WoW, woW, WOW!!!! Kaela is crazy amazing! LOVE the Basset and the kitty is beyond fabulous, too! Lori

Quiltingranny said...

Wow! This girl has an amazing gift from God!

Jenny said...

Holy cow she is talented!!

kathyinozarks said...

amazing is an under statement

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Oh wow! Her artwork has really progressed nicely. One of my best friends has always had basset hounds and would LOVE that sketch-- her current basset is named Dazie. Hope all is well with you, Tammy

jillytacy said...

Her talent just continues to grow! I love the basset hound, though both are beautifully done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...