Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Florida...

The kids were out of school last week so we dashed over to Florida for a quick visit.

We visited with my Aunt Betty and cousin one evening before they left to go back to Georgia.  The guy in the middle of this photo is  Dan Pettis, the chef of One20.   He has known my folks since he was 14.  Such a great guy.  If you ever go to Niceville, check his place out..the food is great so you won't regret it.



Phil with my cousin Douglas


We did a little bit of shopping and I found a YARN STORE that was calling my name.....so I did some shopping.  Kaela rested in the shop....


while this guy "rested" outside!


My sister was planning a pizza party so I spent an afternoon showing her the ropes with the skillet pizza dough.  The went fast and we put about 16 dough rounds in the freezer for her party.

in waiting mode....people getting hungry!


and the end product...


everyone made something different and they were all delicious!

3 comments:

gin said...

that was a lot going on for your spring break. And, in fact, I've been to Niceville twice. Our daughter's in-laws live there. Haven't been to that restaurant, tho. Our next trip I'll have to put it on our to-do list.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Fun! The pizza idea sounds great. Our Spring Break is really late this year. Not til the week before Easter. Best wishes, Tammy

Shawnee said...

How fun, to just pop over to Florida! Hope you're doing well!!

Shawnee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...