Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Mayflower Maggie

I made a zombie doll for a friend in my Needful Things swap.   

Her name is Mayflower Maggie 


and here is her story.


 I included a little poem with her 


I find it odd that I can think something like that up in literally SECONDS.  I can think it in my head and then jot it down without any changes.  But if I sit down to write a nice post about something, I can't.  I don't know why...maybe it is easier to do little bits of worthless humor instead of exposing myself with more serious "stuff..."   

3 comments:

Kerry said...

And she is the sweetest zombie ever !!!
Your talent for poetry Val, never ceases to amaze me - it's a gift for sure :-)

A Little Creation said...

She is great!!! I love your stories and poems.
Chris =]

Tammy said...

I used to be able to make up poems and would give them as gifts to friends having a birthday. Doesn't come quite so easily to me anymore. You have a vivid imagination! :) Hugs, Tammy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...