Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Simply sweet knit scarf

I have finally finished my second knit project!   I used a skein of yarn I purchased in March from a store in Destin.  I didn't have a project in mind but the yarn was so pretty and soft that I decided a scarf was the way to go.

I wanted to get a rhythm for knitting the way I have with crochet so simply knit the entire thing!  I cast on 25 and just went back and forth until I felt it was long enough.   



The colors are not the best for me...but I have a recipient in mind!



This scarf is nice and stretchy and the colors are perfect for this time of year.

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Very gorgeous :-)

gilly said...

Ooh, I love it! The colours are just perfect for autumn, well done.
Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...