Friday, December 26, 2014

little bits of Christmas...

The season flew by again...we kicked it off at school with Literacy Express....



Then Matt came home,  that sweet boy brought me roses...



and friends popped by for a visit...love 'em




We had a lovely evening out with friends at the annual Christmas Musical we attend at City Church in New Orleans.



Some of Kaela's sketches...   It amazes me what she can do in 5 minutes with crayon and a pen.









Our annual party.....



A childhood Christmas tradition, carried on to my own family...


along with Dean's "cheesecake of the month"....another pinterest success.  Layered Pumpkin Cheesecake with a gingersnap crust.



Our tree.  I kept with the bird theme again this year.  Thinking of mom and dad a lot.




  I know it can be hectic but I hope everyone had a lovely month.  I know I did.  

1 comment:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Sounds like you are having a nice holiday. Sending hugs and blessings, Tammy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...