Saturday, June 6, 2015

into the yard.....


While working in the yard, I snipped a few blooms for the house.  These were so heavy they were on the ground.



We have lots in bloom right now making the yard look so pretty...



  
Benjamin welcomes the rain....lizards and butterflies regularly visit his tiny tray.



a new bench from Dean for Mother's Day...



Now that the front yard is "put to bed" for the summer, I'll be finishing up the back and side soon.  Some people hate weeding and fussing in the yard but I enjoy the quiet time, alone with God and my thoughts....and Osa!  She loves to help "weed" by digging wherever I am pulling.


"May all your weeds be wildflowers.  ~Author Unknown"

1 comment:

gilly said...

Love your pretty flowers, and I really don't love weeding so if you feel like coming over, please do! And bring Osa for a puppy play date too! Happy weekend, xx :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...