Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Back to school

Kids think they are the only ones who go back to school.  These pictures prove otherwise:


Oh boy!  A bus ride!  Yeah!!!!  



Off to the park we go!


 back on the bus for our next stop....


the police department so we can all get booked!   (just kidding....)


Back in the bus, ummmm. Now we hit the library.

OK....is it me or is it getting REALLY hot in here?


off to eat LUNCH
Are we there yet?  
I'm hungry
I'm thirsty
I have to pee

insert appropriate picture that I forgot to take HERE.  
The food was good, the a/c was better!

Hold up...we are heading back!  yay!


Back to school, not my room.  My co worker did this over the summer for her new room.   She has two windows that span the length of the room. 
Totally rocks!



By the end of the day, we were all seriously sweaty...but we had a great time!  Thanks to da boss and his minions for setting up a great little outing!

2 comments:

jillytacy said...

Back to school, no not yet . . . it isn't even August! The window looms great!

A Little Creation said...

I have a week and a day. I'm not going back until then!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...