Friday, August 28, 2015

Hook and a book....and a dog!

Funny how little time I've had for these two things now that we have Osa.     



I never realized just how laid back our other dogs had gotten in their old age.  They were both pretty much on autopilot.

Osa?  Not so much.   She puts me through my paces each day after work.   She is one happy girl...


It took awhile for her to understand the whole fetch concept.  Ginger taught Mojo for us.....but I had to actually teach Osa.  Bittersweet.  What took me 30 minutes would have taken the dogs about 3...but she understands now that if she keeps the ball, I can't throw it for her to chase again!


Another "tail end" shot since it is the end of the work week!


The last 2 days have been beautiful, let's hope it holds up through the weekend!

5 comments:

jillytacy said...

She's so cute. Puppies have so much energy. Chunky loves to play fetch, though he gets pooped out pretty quickly these days.

jillytacy said...

She's so cute. Puppies have so much energy. Chunky loves to play fetch, though he gets pooped out pretty quickly these days.

Tasha said...

Shes an cutie

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Way to go, Osa! :)

Kate said...

They're a wonderful handful! Our younger dog gets the concept of going to get the ball, but he doesn't like to give it back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...