Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Happy Birthday!

Someone is turning 18 today!


I'm not going to get all gushy.....words aren't enough and I don't want to bawl my eyes out while typing this up.  

Kaela's beauty on the outside reflects her inner beauty.   It really does.  She is one of the sweetest people I've ever met.   I'm not saying that because I'm her mom....I'm saying it because it is true...and EVERYONE who knows her, tells me things they've witnessed her do.  Things that support my claim.
She has an amazing talent for art....and for helping those less fortunate.  I am so proud of her....and I love her so much! 

4 comments:

Amy at love made my home said...

Wishes for a very happy birthday! xx

jillytacy said...

Happy birthday Kaela! What a beautiful picture!

jillytacy said...

Happy birthday Kaela! What a beautiful picture!

Kerry said...

Happy Birthday Kaela ..... such a gorgeous girl :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...